M I S C H E L L E
1. Forelsket (Norwegian): The indescribable euphoria experienced as you begin to fall in love.
2. Tsundoku (Japanese): Leaving a book unread after buying it.
3. Pålegg (Norwegian): Anything and everything you can put on a slice of bread.
4. Wabi-Sabi (Japanese): Finding beauty in imperfections.
5. Trepverter (Yiddish): A witty comeback you think of only when it’s too late to use.
6. Komorebi (Japanese): The sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees.
7. Fika (Swedish): Gathering together to talk and take a break from everyday routines; either at a cafe or at home, often for hours on end.
8. Saudade (Portuguese): The feeling of longing for something or someone that you love and which is lost.
9. Kilig (Tagalog): The feeling of butterflies in your stomach, usually when something romantic takes place.
10. Commuovere (Italian): Often taken to mean…